Saturday 20 September 2014

I am being poisoned with Nerve/chemical agents being released into my hotel room - Seema Sapra, lawyer - WP Civil 1280/2012 a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

Some chemical/nerve agents are being released into my hotel room. This happened through last night and today and this evening as well. I am being poisoned. My corruption case against GE is listed in the Delhi High Court next week on 25 September 2014 and the targeting has intensified,

Seema Sapra 


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:31:07
To: seema.sapra.jaimatadi<seema.sapra.jaimatadi@blogger.com>
Reply-To: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Subject: I am being poisoned with Nerve/chemical agents being released into my hotel room - Seema Sapra, lawyer - WP Civil 1280/2012 a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment