Friday 18 December 2015

General Electric FCPA, obstruction of justice, & impersonation fraud US SEC complaint TCR1439646785831 & whistle-blower being targeted for exposing/resisting cover-up of corruption by General Electric Company

Update dated 6 April 2016 

Read the appeal filed by me in the Supreme Court of India at http://seemasapra.blogspot.in/2016/03/criminal-appeal-filed-today-in-supreme.html

Check for the latest news on this blog's home page at http://seemasapra.blogspot.in/


Note dated 25 January 2016

On 22 Jan 2016, I asked J. Valmiki Mehta and J. Teji to recuse from Contempt Case 3 of 2012 because I have no faith in this Bench and I will not argue this matter before these two Judges.

Once again J. Valmiki Mehta and J. Teji failed to give me a fair hearing. They passed an order recording that I had once again requested them to recuse. They wanted to record that the request for recusal was based upon earlier grounds. I stated that I had no faith in this Bench and I would not argue this matter before these two Judges. I asked them to record this statement along with my request for recusal. They expressly refused to record this statement in the order.

Without passing any direction on my request for recusal and ignoring my statement, they have adjourned the matter to 8 April until after the 90 appeal period for the judgment in Contempt Case 2 of 2013 has expired.

Theoretically I could be in prison on 8 April under their previous decision in Contempt Case 2/ 2013. So does this Bench want to hear this matter while I am in prison serving the one month imprisonment for contempt that they have earlier ordered?

What can be the rationale for adjourning this matter in this manner? This only enables this particular Bench to continue to exert jurisdiction and control over me.

I was again targeted by the presence of at least 4 male and 3 female police personnel outside Court 22 where this matter was listed. 6 police personnel were present in Court during the hearing of this matter. Only 2 lawyers Shashank Garg and Mohammed Nadeem Mughal who told me that he worked for Advani and Co. were present in Court. Otherwise the Court was deliberately emptied out.


I was also targeted and harassed when I was in the Delhi High Court. I am being gas-lighted using court clerks, Court staff and junior lawyers when I go to Court who are used to release/ bring toxic chemicals near me in Court repeatedly. Ripu Adlakha, sister of Deepak Adlakha, former GE India General Counsel and involved both in the corruption and its cover-up came and stood right next to me and stared at me. Nanju Ganpathy, the AZB lawyer who appeared for General Electric Company in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 without valid vakalatnamas also placed himself outside Court 22 and abused and shouted at me in the presence of Sudhir Nandrajog, Sr. Advocate.


Note dated 21 January 2016 

The contempt case 3 of 2012 initiated against me is listed before J. Valmiki Mehta and J. Teji tomorrow in the Delhi High Court. This is the first contempt case that was used to target me for exposing and pursuing corruption complaints against General Electric Company and Montek Singh Ahluwalia. It arose out of an application I moved in OMP No. 647 of 2012 connected to my writ petition against General Electric Company WP Civil 1280 of 2012.

I will appear before the Court and will first make a polite request for recusal by these two Judges. If they recuse, that's fine.

If they refuse to recuse as I expect them to do, I will state that I do not wish to argue this matter before the Bench of J Valmiki Mehta and J. Teji. I will not make any further submissions or arguments tomorrow before this Bench. I will ask the Bench that in that case, they can issue their judgment without hearing me.

This is because I will neither get a hearing from Judges Valmiki Mehta and Teji and nor will I get justice. Their handling of W P Civil 1280/ 2012 and Contempt Case 2 of 2013 where perverse judgments (covering up corruption, perjury, fraud, forgery and fraud on the Delhi High Court and facilitating my being targeted, poisoned and eventually eliminated) have been issued by this Bench after preventing me from arguing these matters and after denying me hearings establishes this beyond doubt. 

The Court record in this Contempt case is available online. 

Seema Sapra 


Post dated 18 December 2015

As expected I, the whistleblower, who has exposed and continues to resist the cover-up of corruption by General Electric Company continue to be targeted. 

Yesterday, two Judges of the Delhi High Court have in an unsustainable judgment found me guilty of contempt of court and have directed that I undergo imprisonment for a period for one month. This would enable my being drugged and poisoned in a prison and my being eventually eliminated. 

My complaint dated 6 May 2014 against Judge Vibhu Bakhru of the Delhi High Court to the Chief Justice of India which is relevant for the purpose of this "Contempt of Court" can be read at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzdLbTmYqfPvaTJPc1VWQUNzNHc/edit and is also attached. 

The ruling dated 17 December 2015 by J. Valmiki Mehta and J. Teji of the Delhi High Court is unsustainable, was issued in violation of the principles of natural justice and without hearing me, my submissions in court and relevant facts have been mis-recorded and this ruling results in targeting a whistleblower who has exposed corruption by General Electric Company and has resisted that being covered up. These are the same Judges who earlier dismissed my writ petition against General Electric which has resulted in a cover-up of the corruption complaints against General Electric and a cover-up of attempts on my life. I had requested that J. Valmiki Mehta and J.  Teji recuse as I wanted to challenge the correctness of their decision in the writ petition against General Electric but they refused.  

This ruling can be used to drug and poison me and eventually eliminate me. 

I will be commenting further on this ruling in due course and will move the Supreme Court of India against this ruling.  

Also please read this Revealing exchange with Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower at Legally India news website showing whistle-blower being targeted - http://seemasapra.blogspot.in/2015/12/revealing-exchange-with-seema-sapra.html

Please also read my public message to Professor Shamnad Basheer in response to his post on Facebook about me at http://seemasapra.blogspot.in/2015/12/public-message-to-professor-shamnad.html

Here are some additional comments on the manner in which I have been targeted using the Delhi High Court. 

The issues involved here are the following. 

Am I a whistleblower as described by me in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 that I filed against General Electric Company? The answer is yes. 

Was the decision of the Division Bench of the Delhi High Court dismissing that writ petition correct and sustainable in law? The answer is No. 

Yes, I have thus far not appealed that decision for various reasons including hoping to buy peace. I was also targeted in several ways thereby preventing me from file such an appeal.

But that decision dismissing WP 1280/ 2012 was not a ruling on merits. There is no res judicata bar for me to file a fresh whistleblower and right to life petition before the Supreme Court of India.

It now appears as if I will have to file such a petition.

WP Civil 1280/ 2012 (Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company & Others) was not filed as a PIL nor was meant to be a PIL nor did I ever represent it as a PIL. I deliberately did this because I was seeking protection for myself as a whistleblower, complainant and witness. I was an interested party in this sense. 

Yet the DB decision dismissing this petition mis-describes it as a PIL and uses that to penalise me. This is a clear error apparent on the face of the record.

WP Civil 1280/ 2012 (Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company & Others) - my whistleblower corruption case was according to the DB decision dismissed because it had according to the Bench become infructuous. 

The ruling states in more than one place that the Court therefore would not / did not consider the documents/ material on record. 

Yet without considering the material on record, the Court proceeds also to state in its ruling that my complaints were baseless and that I had not produced any evidence in support. 

This ruling is clearly wrong and unsustainable. 

The Court refused to look at the material, did not permit me to argue and its decision is contrary to the court record. 

You can verify this yourself by going through the public court record available at seemasapra.blogspot.in/p/updated-court-documents-in-whistle.html

If you have less time, read one application that was before the Court and is available at seemasapra.blogspot.in/p/some-of-corruption-fraud-bribery_4275.html

I produced sufficient evidence in support of my corruption complaints against General Electric .

On the issue that WP Civil 1280/ 2012 (Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company & Others) had become infructuous. 

There was complaints of bribes, illegal lobbying, tailoring and manipulation of tender documents, fraud, forgery, undue influence, favoritism, violation of disclosure guidelines, violation of conflict of interest provisions, illegal communication with the Railways etc in connection with a multi-billion dollar tender. 

When it became clear to the Govt that it was not possible to proceed with the impugned tender with the evidence on record, the Govt cancelled the tender two years into the petitions's pendency. 

How does cancellation of the tender render the complaints infructuous especially when the cancellation itself was a cover-up device? 

The writ petition prayers included orders for investigation of all complaints plus sought blacklisting in accordance with tender conditions if fraud. forgery, conflict of interest, illegal lobbying etc were proved. 

So does the law say that the Govt can ignore corruption by a bidder by cancelling that tender and inviting the same bidder to a fresh tender for the same Project?

In fact the DB decision in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 (Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company & Others) does not even refer to the material that I had placed on record in support of my corruption complaints and in support of my complaints that I was being targeted and physically harmed. . 

It is a 100 page judgment. Pages 7-18 merely reproduce extracts from SC decisions on PIL misuse when the instant petition was never filed as a PIL nor ever treated as a PIL by the Court or the Court registry from 2012 till 2015.

Pages 19-54 merely selectively reproduce previous orders passed in the matter. I was never provided an opportunity to explain those orders or the circumstances in which they were passed. These orders were then used by the Bench to draw adverse inferences against me. My response to several of those orders which was part of the court record was never considered by the Bench. 

Pages 56-88 merely reproduce only the prayer clauses of selective applications which were pending before the Court. None of these nor other detailed applications were considered or taken up or decided by the Bench. But according to the Bench these applications showed my irresponsibility and frivolousness without the Bench going into either the preliminaries or the merits of these applications.

On page 78 of the DB judgment in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 (Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company & Others) is another error apparent on the face of the record. The judgment quotes the title of my application CM 10493 of 2013 but then reproduces the prayer clause of CM 10492 of 2013 which was filed by AZB.

If the law as laid down in Supreme Court Bar Association of India v. Union of India (1998) 4 SCC 409 still holds, the Delhi High Court DB had no jurisdiction to debar me from practicing the profession of law before it and before subordinate courts for a period of 2 years. 

Only the Bar Council of Delhi can suspend or abrogate my right to practice law and that too after following due process.

State agents and the Police are involved in poisoning me and in ongoing attempts to eliminate me.  

I continue to be chronically poisoned because of General Electric Company and Jeffrey Immelt is responsible for my being poisoned. 

I once again request that the US Government provide me with witness protection. 

Please see my tweets at @SeemaSapraLaw

Seema Sapra 

General Electric whistleblower 



For more on General Electric corruption in India in connection with the Indian Rail tenders for the proposed diesel locomotive factory at Marhowra and the proposed electric locomotive factory at Madhepura, see
http://geimpersonationfraud.blogspot.in/ General Electric substituted fake representative/ signatory in Indian corruption legal case
http://gecorruption.blogspot.in/ FCPA alert- General Electric paid bribes to Indian public officials using third party contractor - Aartech Consultants India Private Limited
http://gemarhowracorruption.blogspot.in/ The PwC & Vinod Sharma conflict of interest & GE corruption in Marhowra Project
http://gemarhowracorruptionpart2.blogspot.in/ Shakeel Ahmed, Indian Rail official corruptly vetted GE 2008 bid documents for Marhowra Project
http://gecorruptionpart2.blogspot.in/ General Electric corruptly obtained Indian Rail Marhowra Project bid docs before they were public
http://gecorruptionpart3.blogspot.in/ Wikileaks US Embassy cables on creation of Marhowra loco factory Project for General Electric
http://gecorruptionpart4.blogspot.in/ General Electric corruption & fraud to avoid mandatory disclosures in India tender
http://gecorruptionpart5.blogspot.in/ #FCPA Why is General Electric bidding for India electric loco tender which it does not manufacture
http://gemoneylaundering.blogspot.in/ Money laundering by General Electric using NDTV in India
http://seemasapra.blogspot.com/  Seema Sapra - General Electric corruption whistle-blower: the Truth prevails
http://sureshprabhu-alert.blogspot.in/ The Scams, Corruption, Conflict of Interest & Benami Companies of Suresh Prabhu



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 12:02 PM
Subject: General Electric FCPA, obstruction of justice, & impersonation fraud US SEC complaint TCR1439646785831 & whistle-blower being targeted for exposing/resisting cover-up of corruption by General Electric Company
To: pmosb <pmosb@gov.in>, Amit Shah <amitshah.bjp@gmail.com>, Sanjay Jain <sanjayjain.chamber@gmail.com>, "director@aiims.ac.in" <director@aiims.ac.in>, lggc.delhi@nic.in, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, Bhim Sain Bassi <cp.bsbassi@nic.in>, joe.kaeser@siemens.com, dch@nic.in, "splcp-vigilance-dl@nic.in" <splcp-vigilance-dl@nic.in>, "splcp-crime-dl@nic.in" <splcp-crime-dl@nic.in>, jtcp-cr-dl@nic.in, "jtcp-nr-dl@nic.in" <jtcp-nr-dl@nic.in>, jtcp-ser-dl@nic.in, jtcp-swr-dl@nic.in, "jtcp-phq-dl@nic.in" <jtcp-phq-dl@nic.in>, jtcp-ga-dl@nic.in, "jtcpt_dtp@nic.in" <jtcpt_dtp@nic.in>, "jtcp-crime-dl@nic.in" <jtcp-crime-dl@nic.in>, jtcp-splcell-dl@nic.in, jtcp-sec-dl@nic.in, "jcpsec@rb.nic.in" <jcpsec@rb.nic.in>, "addlcp-eow-dl@nic.in" <addlcp-eow-dl@nic.in>, jtcp-vigilance-dl@nic.in, jtcp-sb-dl@nic.in, addlcp-crime-dl@nic.in, "addlcpt-dtp@nic.in" <addlcpt-dtp@nic.in>, "addlcp-caw-dl@nic.in" <addlcp-caw-dl@nic.in>, dcp-west-dl@nic.in, addlcp-se-dl@nic.in, "dcp-southwest-dl@nic.in" <dcp-southwest-dl@nic.in>, "dcp-crime-dl@nic.in" <dcp-crime-dl@nic.in>, dcp-eow-dl@nic.in, dcp-splcell-dl@nic.in, dcp-east-dl@nic.in, dcp-northeast-dl@nic.in, "dcp-central-dl@nic.in" <dcp-central-dl@nic.in>, dcp-north-dl@nic.in, dcp-northwest-dl@nic.in, "dcp-south-dl@nic.in" <dcp-south-dl@nic.in>, dcp-outer-dl@nic.in, "dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in" <dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in>, "dcp-pcr-dl@nic.in" <dcp-pcr-dl@nic.in>, "dcp-southeast-dl@nic.in" <dcp-southeast-dl@nic.in>, dcp-vigilance-dl@nic.in, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, "addl-dcp2-nd-dl@nic.in" <addl-dcp2-nd-dl@nic.in>, "acp-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in" <acp-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in>, "sho-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in" <sho-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in>, "sho-hndin-dl@nic.in" <sho-hndin-dl@nic.in>, "emily.madder@siemens.com" <emily.madder@siemens.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "cmukund@mukundcherukuri.com" <cmukund@mukundcherukuri.com>, rajshekhar rao <rao.rajshekhar@gmail.com>, "vikram@duaassociates.com" <vikram@duaassociates.com>, "sec-jus@gov.in" <sec-jus@gov.in>, "pk.malhotra@nic.in" <pk.malhotra@nic.in>, "ramakrishnan.r@nic.in" <ramakrishnan.r@nic.in>, "jmg.vc@nic.in" <jmg.vc@nic.in>, "cvc@nic.in" <cvc@nic.in>, "hm@nic.in" <hm@nic.in>, "hshso@nic.in" <hshso@nic.in>, "complaintcell-ncw@nic.in" <complaintcell-ncw@nic.in>, "sgnhrc@nic.in" <sgnhrc@nic.in>, "dg-nhrc@nic.in" <dg-nhrc@nic.in>, "newhaven@ic.fbi.gov" <newhaven@ic.fbi.gov>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "usanys.wpcomp@usdoj.gov" <usanys.wpcomp@usdoj.gov>, "nalin.jain@ge.com" <nalin.jain@ge.com>, "helpline@eda.admin.ch" <helpline@eda.admin.ch>, _EDA-Vertretung-New-Delhi <ndh.vertretung@eda.admin.ch>, _EDA-VISA New-Delhi <ndh.visa@eda.admin.ch>, _EDA-Etat Civil New Delhi <ndh.etatcivil@eda.admin.ch>, "vertretung@ndh.rep.admin.ch" <vertretung@ndh.rep.admin.ch>, "emb@rusembassy.in" <emb@rusembassy.in>, indconru indconru <indconru@gmail.com>, "web.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk" <web.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk>, "conqry.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk" <conqry.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk>, "LegalisationEnquiries@fco.gov.uk" <LegalisationEnquiries@fco.gov.uk>, "delegation-india@eeas.europa.eu" <delegation-india@eeas.europa.eu>, "re-india.commerce@international.gc.ca" <re-india.commerce@international.gc.ca>, "info@new-delhi.diplo.de" <info@new-delhi.diplo.de>, "delamb@um.dk" <delamb@um.dk>, "emb.newdelhi@mfa.no" <emb.newdelhi@mfa.no>, "chinaemb_in@mfa.gov.cn" <chinaemb_in@mfa.gov.cn>, "InfoDesk@ohchr.org" <InfoDesk@ohchr.org>, "Press-Info@ohchr.org" <Press-Info@ohchr.org>, "civilsociety@ohchr.org" <civilsociety@ohchr.org>, "nationalinstitutions@ohchr.org" <nationalinstitutions@ohchr.org>, "webmaster@ambafrance-in.org" <webmaster@ambafrance-in.org>, "VA@ndh.rep.admin.ch" <VA@ndh.rep.admin.ch>, "indne@unhcr.org" <indne@unhcr.org>, "ambasciata.newdelhi@esteri.it" <ambasciata.newdelhi@esteri.it>, "chinaconsul_kkt@mfa.gov.cn" <chinaconsul_kkt@mfa.gov.cn>, "chinaconsul_mum_in@mfa.gov.cn" <chinaconsul_mum_in@mfa.gov.cn>, "webmaster@mfa.gov.cn" <webmaster@mfa.gov.cn>, "in@mofcom.gov.cn" <in@mofcom.gov.cn>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "mr@rb.railnet.gov.in" <mr@rb.railnet.gov.in>, "crb@rb.railnet.gov.in" <crb@rb.railnet.gov.in>, "me@rb.railnet.gov.in" <me@rb.railnet.gov.in>, "mm@rb.railnet.gov.in" <mm@rb.railnet.gov.in>, "ms@rb.railnet.gov.in" <ms@rb.railnet.gov.in>, "secyrb@rb.railnet.gov.in" <secyrb@rb.railnet.gov.in>, "legaladv@rb.railnet.gov.in" <legaladv@rb.railnet.gov.in>, "r_s_chidambaram@cat.com" <r_s_chidambaram@cat.com>, "rathin.basu@alstom.com" <rathin.basu@alstom.com>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, Jeff Eglash <jeffrey.eglash@ge.com>, "Nanju Ganpathy (nanju.ganpathy@azbpartners.com)" <nanju.ganpathy@azbpartners.com>, "bradford.berenson@ge.com" <bradford.berenson@ge.com>, "Denniston, Brackett (GE, Corporate)" <brackett.denniston@ge.com>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "delhihighcourt@nic.in" <delhihighcourt@nic.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "askdoj@usdoj.gov" <askdoj@usdoj.gov>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <CHAIRMANOFFICE@sec.gov>, "help@sec.gov" <help@sec.gov>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "radhakrishnan.k@ge.com" <radhakrishnan.k@ge.com>, "preet.bharara@usdoj.gov" <preet.bharara@usdoj.gov>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "ffetf@usdoj.gov" <ffetf@usdoj.gov>, "fja@federaljudgesassoc.org" <fja@federaljudgesassoc.org>, "supremecourt@nic.in" <supremecourt@nic.in>, "Loretta_A._Preska@nysd.uscourts.gov" <Loretta_A._Preska@nysd.uscourts.gov>, "ombudsperson@corporate.ge.com" <ombudsperson@corporate.ge.com>, Directors@corporate.ge.com, Siemens Ombudsman COM <mail@siemens-ombudsman.com>, compliance.office@bombardier.com, pierre.beaudoin@bombardier.com, william.ainsworth@caterpillar.com, CATshareservices@cat.com, BusinessPractices@cat.com, patrick.kron@alstom.com, keith.carr@alstom.com, Jean-David.barnea@usdoj.gov, paul.murphy@usdoj.gov, sandra.glover@usdoj.gov, Jonah Spector <robert.spector@usdoj.gov>, christopher.connolly@usdoj.gov, joseph.cordaro@usdoj.gov, christopher.harwood@usdoj.gov, michael.byars@usdoj.gov, kerry.harvey@usdoj.gov, david.hale@usdoj.gov, stephanie.finley@usdoj.gov, rod.rosenstein@usdoj.gov, carmen.ortiz@usdoj.gov, barbara.mcquade@usdoj.gov, william.martin@usdoj.gov, richard.callahan@usdoj.gov, michael.cotter@usdoj.gov, deborah.gilg@usdoj.gov, daniel.bogden@usdoj.gov, paul.fishman@usdoj.gov, richard.hartunian@usdoj.gov, william.hochul@usdoj.gov, steve.dettelbach@usdoj.gov, carter.stewart@usdoj.gov, sandy.coats@usdoj.gov, zane.memeger@usdoj.gov, peter.smith@usdoj.gov, david.hickton@usdoj.gov, peter.neronha@usdoj.gov, bill.nettles@usdoj.gov, william.killian@usdoj.gov, edward.stanton@usdoj.gov, jose.moreno@usdoj.gov, carlie.christensen@usdoj.gov, ronald.sharpe@usdoj.gov, bill.ihlenfeld@usdoj.gov, booth.goodwin@usdoj.gov, john.vaudreuil@usdoj.gov, christopher.crofts@usdoj.gov, bprao@bhel.in, ajay.sinha@emdiesels.com, armin.bruck@siemens.com, sunil.mathur@siemens.com, roland.busch@siemens.com, michael.suess@siemens.com, klaus.helmrich@siemens.com, daniel.desjardins@bombardier.com, james.buda@caterpillar.com, glen.lehman@progressrail.com, alert.procedure@alstom.com, "Warin, F. Joseph" <fwarin@gibsondunn.com>, "Chesley, John" <JChesley@gibsondunn.com>, confidential@sfo.gsi.gov.uk, public.enquiries@sfo.gsi.gov.uk, luis.quesada@ic.fbi.gov, henry.gittleman@ic.fbi.gov, renn.cannon@ic.fbi.gov, eric.peterson@ic.fbi.gov, jeff.bedford@ic.fbi.gov, david.brooks@ic.fbi.gov, robert.clifford@ic.fbi.gov, mary.warren@ic.fbi.gov, frank.teixeira@ic.fbi.gov, timothy.langan@ic.fbi.gov, sharon.kuo@ic.fbi.gov, kingman.wong@ic.fbi.gov, daniel.bodony@ic.fbi.gov, christopher.mcmurray@ic.fbi.gov, ralph.hope@ic.fbi.gov, eric.metz@ic.fbi.gov, alejandro.barbeito@ic.fbi.gov, cary.gleicher@ic.fbi.gov, paul.haertel@ic.fbi.gov, greg.cox@ic.fbi.gov, lazaro.andino@ic.fbi.gov, gabriel.ramirez@ic.fbi.gov, tom.sobocinski@ic.fbi.gov, benjamin.walker@ic.fbi.gov, kirk.striebich@ic.fbi.gov, gregory.cox@ic.fbi.gov, katherine.andrews@ic.fbi.gov, carolyn.willson@ic.fbi.gov, mark.nowak@ic.fbi.gov, stuart.wirtz@ic.fbi.gov, lesley.buckler@ic.fbi.gov, daniel.dudzinski@ic.fbi.gov, william.peterson@ic.fbi.gov, connally.brown@ic.fbi.gov, leo.navarette@ic.fbi.gov, lawrence.futa@ic.fbi.gov, gregory.shaffer@ic.fbi.gov, daniel.clegg@ic.fbi.gov, adishaggarwala@yahoo.com, vsondhi@luthra.com, Murari Tiwari <muraritiwari.adv@gmail.com>, Priyanka Tyagi <adv.priyankatyagi@gmail.com>, sarlakaushik@yahoo.com, goswamiandassociates@yahoo.co.in, vedbaldev@rediffmail.com, rakeshtikuadvocate@yahoo.com, kkmanan <kkmanan@rediffmail.com>, ars.chauhan.co@gmail.com, Rajiv Khosla <advrajivkhosla@gmail.com>, rakeshkochar@hotmail.com, khatri.surya@hotmail.com, puneet mittal <puneetmittal9@gmail.com>, Amit Sharma <advamit.sharma@gmail.com>, Attorneynitin@yahoo.com, Rajesh Mishra <attorney.rmishra@gmail.com>, jaibirnagar@gmail.com, csrhw@csrhw.com.cn, cnriec@chinacnr.com, deepak verma <justicedverma@gmail.com>, dridzu@nic.in, Om Prakash <oplawassociates@gmail.com>, Jatan Singh <jatan_singh@yahoo.com>, Abhijat Bal <abhijat.bal@gmail.com>, Ashutosh lohia <lasutosh@gmail.com>, vikram panwar <vikrampanwar2010@gmail.com>, ashok.bhasin@yahoo.co.in, Aruna Tiku <arunatikuadvocate@yahoo.com>, Sunil Mittal <sunilmittaladvocate@gmail.com>, Meghna Mittal Sankhla <meghna@sankhla.in>, Amit Sharma with khosla <advocateas@gmail.com>, Pankaj Kapoor <lawyerpankaj@gmail.com>, "P.H. Parekh" <pravin.parekh@pravinparekh.com>, rakesh.sherawat@yahoo.com, jagdev_advocate@yahoo.com, abhay kumar verma <akvadvocates@gmail.com>, Manan Mishra <manankumarmishra@gmail.com>, ZAFAR AHMED Khan <zakhan52@gmail.com>, prabakaran.president.tnaa@gmail.com, vbhatt.adv@gmail.com, faisalrizvi@hotmail.com, advajithts@gmail.com, n_ramchanderrao@yahoo.com, Nilesh Kumar <agrnilesh73@gmail.com>, kunals777@yahoo.com, chairman@ses-surat.org, bhojcthakur@yahoo.com, raj mohan singh tanwar <rmsinghadvocate@gmail.com>, Rohinton Nariman <rohintonnariman@gmail.com>, Satish Abarao Deshmukh <satish.adeshmukh@gmail.com>, info@group30.org, poststelle@sta.berlin.de, public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, webmaster.greco@coe.int, info@eurojust.europa.eu, poststelle@generalbundesanwalt.de, jthuy@eurojust.europa.eu, ejn@eurojust.europa.eu, collegesecretariat@eurojust.europa.eu, poststelle@bgh.bund.de, secretariat@cepol.europa.eu, CP@ohchr.org, siemens-ombudsmann@rae13.de, mariassy@rae13.de, usgrievance@rb.nic.in, cenvigil@nic.in, sdas@cbi.gov.in, adrkd@cbi.gov.in, jdp@cbi.gov.in, hozeo@cbi.gov.in, hozmdma@cbi.gov.in, hozbpl@cbi.gov.in, hozmum1@cbi.gov.in, hozkol@cbi.gov.in, hozac@cbi.gov.in, hozstf@cbi.gov.in, hozsc@cbi.gov.in, hozbsf@cbi.gov.in, hozpat@cbi.gov.in, hozeo2@cbi.gov.in, jda@cbi.gov.in, jdtfc@cbi.gov.in, hozdel@cbi.gov.in, hozchn@cbi.gov.in, hozhyd@cbi.gov.in, hozne@cbi.gov.in, dop@cbi.gov.in, hobac1del@cbi.gov.in, hobac2del@cbi.gov.in, hobac3del@cbi.gov.in, rajiv.vc@nic.in, rajeev.verma@nic.in, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, mukul17855@yahoo.com, Ranjit Kumar <sgofficerk@gmail.com>, tusharmehta64@yahoo.com, Neeraj Kaul <neerajkishankaul@gmail.com>, Narasimha Pamidighantam <psnarasimha@gmail.com>, president@bjp.org, sushmaswaraj@hotmail.com, fmo@nic.in, cabinet@nic.in, cabinetsy@nic.in, kk manan <kkmananadvocate@gmail.com>, kkmanan@gmail.com, Usama Siddiqui <musiddiqui@gmail.com>, ranarajinder@ymail.com, secy-mci@nic.in, Delhi Medical Council <delhimedicalcouncil@gmail.com>, sho-civilline-dl@nic.in, sho-kamlamkt-dl@nic.in, sho-gk-dl@nic.in, sho-chandnimahal-dl@nic.in, sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in, sho-paharganj-dl@nic.in, sho-rkpuram-dl@nic.in, sho-bkroad-dl@nic.in, sho-chanakyapuri-dl@nic.in, sho-vasantvhr-dl@nic.in, sho-vksouth-dl@nic.in, sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in, sho-kmkpur-dl@nic.in, sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in, sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in, sho-malviyangr-dl@nic.in, sho-saket-dl@nic.in, sho-lodhiclny-dl@nic.in, sho-dkuan-dl@nic.in, sho-kalkaji-dl@nic.in, sho-crpark-dl@nic.in, sho-govpuri-dl@nic.in, sho-ipestate-dl@nic.in, sho-mandirmarg-dl@nic.in, sho-kashmirigate-dl@nic.in, sho-rajinderngr-dl@nic.in, sho-karolbagh-dl@nic.in, sho-parsadngr-dl@nic.in, sho-bhrao-dl@nic.in, sho-sadarbazar-dl@nic.in, sho-jamamasjid-dl@nic.in, sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in, sho-hauzqazi-dl@nic.in, sho-lahorigate-dl@nic.in, sho-anandparvat-dl@nic.in, sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in, sho-ranjitngr-dl@nic.in, sho-dbgrd-dl@nic.in, sho-sarairohilla-dl@nic.in, sho-punjabibagh-dl@nic.in, jtcp.ggn@hry.nic.in, "dcphq.ggn@hry.nic.in" <dcphq.ggn@hry.nic.in>, "dcp.southggn@hry.nic.in" <dcp.southggn@hry.nic.in>, Mukul Rohatgi <mukul17855@gmail.com>, seclg@nic.in, Senator@mccain.senate.gov, suresh prabhu <spprabhu1@gmail.com>, rv.dhc@nic.in, drwrit.dhc@nic.in, rga.dhc@nic.in, arwrit.dhc@nic.in, jawahar@pralaw.in, prem@pralaw.in, dgp-rj@nic.in, adgpabn-rj@nic.in, Commandant 11 rac <comdt11rac_ir33@yahoo.co.in>, comdt8thbnracir@yahoo.co.in, Kent Walker <kwalker@google.com>, Eric Schmidt <eschmidt@google.com>, lpage@google.com, David Drummond <ddrummond@google.com>, Jeff Huber <jhuber@google.com>, Patrick Pichette <ppichette@google.com>, Jonathan Rosenberg <jonathan@google.com>, Daniel Alegre <dalegre@google.com>, John Fitzpatrick <jfitzpatrick@google.com>, president@whitehouse.gov, zentrale@bundesnachrichtendienst.de, CleggDC@state.gov
Cc: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>



As expected I, the whistleblower who has exposed and continues to resist the cover-up of corruption by General Electric Company continue to be targeted. 

Yesterday, two Judges of the Delhi High Court have in an unsustainable judgment found me guilty of contempt of court and have directed that I undergo imprisonment for a period for one month. This would enable my being drugged and poisoned in a prison and my being eventually eliminated. 

My complaint dated 6 May 2014 against Judge Vibhu Bakhru of the Delhi High Court to the Chief Justice of India which is relevant for the purpose of this "Contempt of Court" can be read at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzdLbTmYqfPvaTJPc1VWQUNzNHc/edit and is also attached. 

The ruling dated 17 December 2015 by J. Valmiki Mehta and J. Teji of the Delhi High Court is unsustainable, was issued in violation of the principles of natural justice and without hearing me, my submissions in court and relevant facts have been mis-recorded and this ruling results in targeting a whistleblower who has exposed corruption by General Electric Company and has resisted that being covered up. These are the same Judges who earlier dismissed my writ petition against General Electric which has resulted in a cover-up of the corruption complaints against General Electric and a cover-up of attempts on my life. I had requested that J. Valmiki Mehta and J.  Teji recuse as I wanted to challenge the correctness of their decision in the writ petition against General Electric but they refused.  

This ruling can be used to drug and poison me and eventually eliminate me. 

I will be commenting further on this ruling in due course and will move the Supreme Court of India against this ruling.  

State agents and the Police are involved in poisoning me and in ongoing attempts to eliminate me.  

I continue to be chronically poisoned because of General Electric Company and Jeffrey Immelt is responsible for my being poisoned. 

I once again request that the US Government provide me with witness protection. 

Please see my tweets at @SeemaSapraLaw

Seema Sapra 

General Electric whistleblower 



For more on General Electric corruption in India in connection with the Indian Rail tenders for the proposed diesel locomotive factory at Marhowra and the proposed electric locomotive factory at Madhepura, see
http://geimpersonationfraud.blogspot.in/ General Electric substituted fake representative/ signatory in Indian corruption legal case
http://gecorruption.blogspot.in/ FCPA alert- General Electric paid bribes to Indian public officials using third party contractor - Aartech Consultants India Private Limited
http://gemarhowracorruption.blogspot.in/ The PwC & Vinod Sharma conflict of interest & GE corruption in Marhowra Project
http://gemarhowracorruptionpart2.blogspot.in/ Shakeel Ahmed, Indian Rail official corruptly vetted GE 2008 bid documents for Marhowra Project
http://gecorruptionpart2.blogspot.in/ General Electric corruptly obtained Indian Rail Marhowra Project bid docs before they were public
http://gecorruptionpart3.blogspot.in/ Wikileaks US Embassy cables on creation of Marhowra loco factory Project for General Electric
http://gecorruptionpart4.blogspot.in/ General Electric corruption & fraud to avoid mandatory disclosures in India tender
http://gecorruptionpart5.blogspot.in/ #FCPA Why is General Electric bidding for India electric loco tender which it does not manufacture
http://gemoneylaundering.blogspot.in/ Money laundering by General Electric using NDTV in India
http://seemasapra.blogspot.com/  Seema Sapra - General Electric corruption whistle-blower: the Truth prevails
http://sureshprabhu-alert.blogspot.in/ The Scams, Corruption, Conflict of Interest & Benami Companies of Suresh Prabhu


No comments:

Post a Comment